Students will post their favorite quotes from books they're reading on the bulletin board out front the classroom.
My daily reminder.
The Bat Cave.
Got this idea from a fellow classmate of mine. Here's the link for more info
Homeworkopoly
Homeworkopoly
A chalkboard, right?! I'm going to use it to post up important info like rules, consequences, voice level, etc.
This is my favorite part of the room, the classroom library!
I love books. I love reading.
A job chart I made up.
I found these posters on Scholastic, I thought they were very inspirational.
Found these on Scholastic as well.
A better view of my chalkboard.
View of the class from my small group area.
View of the front of my desk.
I like flowers. :)
and lanterns.
I made these owls from toilet paper rolls. Here's the link to my "how to" blog on making them
toilet paper owls
toilet paper owls
The glass jar says "Treat Jar"
View of the classroom from the door.
View from my messy desk area.
The lanterns kept falling so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
I put tape around the neck so when students go to pump sanitizer out, it won't be a huge glob.
The Brag Wall. The G kept falling down and I didn't think "BRA WALL" would go too well with the kids. This is where they can post work they're super proud of. I am a little annoyed that my iPAD cart is sitting right in front of the bulletin board, but hey, at least I have iPADS!!!
Wish me luck this 4th grade school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment